Check out the online resources for the OU-Tulsa Health Sciences Departments. These are available both on and off-campus*
- DynaMed, evidence-based clinical resource. Available to all licensed physicians in Oklahoma.
- Medline, Embase, Evidence-based Medicine databases, including the Cochrane Collection, are available through the Ovid link.
- PubMed – use the PubMed link on the library’s E-Resources page. More full-text articles will be available.
- Micromedex is the most complete drug resource available through the library.
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts and Embase, accessed through the Ovid link, offer pharmacy journal article citations.
- Nursing topics are found through Cinahl Full-Text Plus in Ebsco
*When linking to these resources, you’ll need your OUHSC username and email account password.
Have questions? Give us a call at 660-3220 or email a librarian.